The SLE5528 is a standard, low-cost EEPROM memory smartcard with 1Kbyte storage space. It is a protected smart card that consists of 1,024 bytes of EEPROM memory. After eight successive incorrect entries the error counter will block any subsequent attempt at PSC verification and hence any possibility to write and erase. It is no doubt that gives a sense of secure for the users.
We supply blank SLE5528 cards and SLE5528 pre-printed card.
– SLE 5528 is 100% functional compatible to SLE 4428
– 1024 x 8-bit EEPROM organization of Data Memory
– 024 x 1-bit Protection Memory Byte-wise write protection of Data Memory
– Data Memory alterable only after verification of 2 Byte Programmable Security Code (PSC)
– Advanced CMOS-technology optimised for security layout
– Access control
– Staff attendance
– Transport payment
– Personal identification